Design SAP 2012 Scotland
Be one of the first to see the software and new standards for house builders.
How will the changes to Section 6 affect you and your business or clients? Elmhurst Energy is currently the only approved organisation for energy assessors to have received BRE approval for its SAP 2012 Software for Scotland. Design SAP 2012 will enable you to show compliance with Section 6 - Energy, due to come into effect for Building Warrant Applications made from 1st October 2015. Users for Elmhurst's Design SAP 2012 will be contacted shortly with instructions on how to download the software. If you don't already use the software and would like to try it, use the link below to access a free 28 day demo.
Request a free demo of Design SAP 2012 here
About Elmhurst’s Design SAP 2012 software
With a focus on developing the leading software for functionality and usability, together with built in support, we recently enhanced our Design SAP 2012 software to calculate credits for ENE 1, ENE 2 and ENE 7 in line with the Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) June 2014 Addendum for England and Wales. Design SAP 2012 also incorporates the below list of features and benefits:
- Streamlined data entry requirements
- Intuitive screens with time saving data fields
- Provision for the easy export of SAP data (e.g. to Excel)
- In-built help with recognising thermal bridges
- The ability to lodge and retrieve multiple EPCs in one command
- An option to produce multiple copies of a house type for fast and simple template building
- Optional auto back-up of your work
- Plus many more...
Find out more: