Ofgem launches new ECO Toolkit
Ofgem has now launched a new ECO Toolkit aimed at improving the understanding of installers and other third parties involved in the delivery of ECO measures.
The ECO Toolkit comprises a new infographic clearly illustrating the journey of an ECO measure from installation to final approval, as well as updated FAQs and new sign-posting to a suite of resources and information including:
- the CSCO Tool
- the Affordable Warmth Group (AWG) guidance note
- FAQs for installers and other third parties
- examples of eligible ECO measures
- supplier contact details
- a list of appropriate guarantees
- examples of extension receipts and refuse or revoke decision letter
- ECO progress reports
As part of Ofgem’s work to continuously improve the effective administration of ECO, the toolkit aims to support suppliers and the supply chain by improving the transparency around how an ECO measure is processed.
The interactive Toolkit is now available on the ECO website and can be found at www.ofgem.gov.uk/ecotoolkit