Design SAP 2012
Now calculates Code for Sustainable Homes credits.
Our latest software release calculates credits for ENE 1, ENE 2 and ENE 7 in line with the Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) June 2014 Addendum for England and Wales. This is one of multiple enhancements to Elmhurst’s Design SAP 2012 we've made in recent months to create an even more intuitive and feature rich product.
Elmhurst Energy is also currently the only accreditation body for energy assessors to have already received BRE approval for our SAP 2012 Software for Scotland. Design SAP 2012 will enable you to show compliance with Section 6 - Energy, due to come into effect for Building Warrant Applications made from 1st October 2015.
Users for Elmhurst's Design SAP 2012 will be contacted shortly with instructions on how to download the new release. If you don't already use the software and would like to try it, use the link below to access a free 28 day demo.
Request a free demo of Design SAP 2012 here
About Elmhurst’s Design SAP 2012 software
Design SAP 2012 also incorporates the following enhanced features and benefits:
- Streamlined data entry requirements
- Intuitive screens with time saving data fields
- Provision for the easy export of SAP data (e.g. to Excel)
- In-built help with recognising thermal bridges
- The ability to lodge and retrieve multiple EPCs in one command
- An option to produce multiple copies of a house type for fast and simple template building
- Optional auto back-up of your work
- Plus many more...
Find out more: