5 Hours CPD
Are you up to date with measurement practice and application? Do you fully understand these and how they impact on you as an assessor and your EPC? This course has been designed using feedback received from our NDEAs to ensure you are confident in geometry techniques relating to buildings.
With the aid of examples we will illustrate how buildings should be measured, how the measurements should be recorded and the application of measurement rules to unusual situations along with the constructions that should be selected and used.
- Effective measurement of buildings
- Applying construction fabric selections
- Understanding U-values and KM values
- Understanding geometry conventions
- Case studies for unusual situations