5 Hours CPD
Suitable for: OCDEAs.
Unlock the potential of Design SAP 2012, and refresh your knowledge of how to correctly enter data along with advanced data manipulation techniques. This course will also examine current conventions and Quality Assurance requirements.
- A brief background of Part L and SAP
- Key features of using Design SAP 2012
- A walkthrough of how to enter a survey into Design SAP 2012
- A review of the current SAP conventions
- An explanation of the QA requirements for SAP calculations and EPCs
- Practical workshop of entering a survey into Design SAP 2012
- Q & A
£90.00 plus VAT
Booking a course
You can book a course online or by ringing our On-Construction support team directly on 01455 883236. Our support teams are always happy to provide more information about a course should you require it.
Please Note: The online booking system closes 2 working days prior to each event. In some cases it is still possible to take bookings over the phone the day before an event.
All certified energy assessors in the UK must adhere to a mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) policy. Details of which are located in section 7 of the Elmhurst Code of Conduct.