Elmhurst’s ABBE qualification course provides a fantastic opportunity for those completely new to and familiar with the world of energy assessment, to become fully qualified Non-Domestic Energy Assessors (NDEAs) . This course is delivered in the classroom by industry experts with real practical experience! They know the job inside and out, and are able to deliver an engaging learning experience.
✅ All materials provided
✅ Technical support available 9-5
✅ Full portfolio support
✅ Walkaround of Elmhurst office and simulated workshop project included for portfolio
✅ Simulated new build commercial property included for portfolio
✅ Exams included
Level 4 NDEA Qualification
As a level 4 qualified Non-Domestic Energy Assessor you can undertake energy calculations using Simplified Building Energy Modelling (SBEM) software and produce Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for existing level 3 and 4 commercial buildings.
A level 3 commercial building will have common characteristics and simple air-conditioning systems. Where as a Level 4 commercial building will have more complex characteristics and complex air-conditioning systems. In addition to the above, you will also be able to carry out energy assessment work on new build commercial buildings.
Upon completion of this course and exams, learners must find an additional level 4 building to assess in order to complete their portfolio. Elmhurst offers an SBEM Level 4 Practical Day which fulfils this requirement. Once this has been completed you will be awarded with the ABBE Level 4 Diploma for Non-Domestic Energy Assessment.
PLEASE NOTE – Our software is NOT compatible with a MAC computer. You must use a PC or Laptop.
£2174.50 + £248.00 ABBE Registration Fee (plus VAT) = £2907.00 inc Vat
Please see below for a list of the topics covered over the five days.
- Professional Skills required to be a NDEA including: Legislation, Health & Safety, Policies and Procedures, Contracts and Risk Assessments
- Methods of Construction for Buildings
- Building Services Systems
- Data Entry into the SBEM Software
- Advisory Report and Recommendations
- Developing a sound understanding of the Building Regulations and knowledge of thermal insulation products
- Detailed calculation of U-values
- Developing a more comprehensive understanding of Building Services
- Producing a calculation from plans and a specification, then processing the data in the SBEM software
|12 Feb 2024 09:30||5 Days||Classroom||Classroom||8|
|5 Aug 2024 09:30||5 Days||Classroom||Classroom||8|
|11 Nov 2024 09:30||5 Days||Classroom||Classroom||8|