ESOS Lead Assessor Training
Advanced energy consultancy for NDEAs and DEC Assessors
Are you interested in carrying out energy audits for large UK companies? The Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme (ESOS) requires large UK companies to submit an ESOS report every 4 years – which can only be carried out by a qualified ESOS Lead Assessor.
Our 4 day ESOS Lead Assessor Elmhurst's ESOS Lead Assessor training is delivered by professional trainers and will provide you with all the technical skills to thrive in this role.
- Energy audits to BS EN 16247-1
- Data analysis
- Building a team to conduct an energy efficiency assessment
- Applying energy efficiency assessment principles techniques
Why become an
ESOS Lead Assessor?
Only trained and qualified ESOS Lead Assessors are able to undertake ESOS audits, presenting a unique opportunity for those working in the industry.
Non-Domestic Energy Assessors, in particular, will be well-suited to this line of work as they will already have many of the relevant skills and knowledge. By upskilling to become an ESOS Lead Assessor, you will go deeper into the world of energy auditing, and learn specialised skills to help you work with some of the largest and most profitable companies in the UK.
- Work with large UK businesses
- Upskill and gain in demand skills
- Get additional work referrals
- Get a quality stamp of approval
Join a recognised scheme
To become an ESOS lead assessor you need to be a member of an approved professional body register, such as Elmhurst. Our scheme will provide you with everything you need to thrive in this role and provide a quality service to clients.
- Access to Elmhurst's members portal
- Create new inspections and submit reports
- Insurance Included
- Access to Elmhurst's Technical Support
- Entry onto Elmhurst's Scheme listing