6 Hours CPD
Suitable for: Existing Air Testers (iATS members)
This course is designed for existing air tightness testers to gain the skills and knowledge required to undertake Pulse air tightness tests. This course gives hands on experience with Pulse equipment alongside the background knowledge of the methodology enabling you to competently carry out air tightness tests with Pulse.
- Introduction to Pulse airtightness testing
- Details on how the Pulse unit works and how it differs from the blower door method
- Supervised, hands on workshops with the Pulse equipment
- Focus on problematic areas including building measurements
- Overview of commercial opportunities beyond Building Regulations such as PAS 2035 retrofit work
iATS members who complete this course will be able to use Pulse equipment for air tightness testing in Building Regulation compliance reports from June 2022.
£295.00 plus VAT
Booking a course
You can book a course online or by ringing our On-Construction support team directly on 01455 883236. Our support teams are always happy to provide more information about a course should you require it.
Please Note: The online booking system closes 2 working days prior to each event. In some cases it is still possible to take bookings over the phone the day before an event.
All certified energy assessors in the UK must adhere to a mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) policy. Details of which are located in section 7 of the Elmhurst Code of Conduct.