3 Hours CPD
Suitable for: All Retrofit Coordinators
This three hour live webinar will introduce Retrofit Coordinators to Elmhurst’s Design SAP software. The session will cover the use of Design SAP for Retrofit modelling, with a detailed look at the areas where SAP offers extended data entry compared to RdSAP. Examples and interactive workshops will be provided.
- An introduction to SAP and the Design SAP application
- How to import RdSAP assessments into Design SAP
- A look at the differences between SAP and RdSAP assessments
- An introduction to U-value calculations
- How to extract relevant information for use in Retrofit from output reports
- An example workshop looking at how an improvement can be modelled and results obtained
- Q & A
£95.00 plus VAT
Booking a course
Please book online using the calendar. Our support teams are always happy to provide more information about a course should you require it please call them on On Construction support team directly on 01455 883 236.
Please Note: The online booking system closes 2 working days prior to each event. In some cases it is still possible to take bookings over the phone the day before an event.
All certified energy assessors in the UK must adhere to a mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) policy. Details of which are located in section 7 of the Elmhurst Code of Conduct.