ESOS Newsletter Issue 6 Available for Download
Dear Elmhurst ESOS Lead Assessor,
As part of your membership to Elmhurst’s ESOS Lead Assessor Register you will receive updates on the latest news about ESOS.
The Environment Agency has released ISSUE 6 of the ESOS Newsletter, to keep you updated with information on the ESOS scheme. These newsletters will be sent out as and when there is new information to be communicated.
The latest edition includes;
- ESOS Enforcement Position
- Summary of Environment Agency’s enforcement approach
- Environment Agency’s ability to exercise discretion when taking enforcement action
- Date to achieve ISO 50001 as a form of compliance
- Enforcement notices
- Cases where energy use is at a domestic level
- Qualifying organisations with zero energy consumption
- Where an organisation cannot comply fully by 5 December 2015
and includes links to:-
ESOS Guidance (Version 4)
- ESOS Website
- ESOS Compliance Notification
- Approaches to ESOS audits
- Enforcement and Sanctions Guidance
Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.