Elmhurst Energy announces new date for ESOS and Non Domestic lighting CPD course
Elmhurst Energy, has partnered with energy efficiency experts Mark Group Limited to deliver a second lighting training course aimed at anybody involved with the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS).
The course, Energy Efficient Lighting, is taking place on 7th July 2015 and will be delivered in partnership with Mark Group Limited. With LED lighting becoming the light source of the future, this course helps delegates understand:
- Different light source technologies
- Industry lighting terminologies
- Advantages and disadvantages of different light types
- Tips and tricks on how to identify light sources
- An introduction to lighting controls and control systems
- Project considerations when recommending an energy efficient lighting scheme
The course qualifies towards five hours of a delegate’s annual Continuing Personal Development (CPD) requirement. The content is relevant to ESOS lead assessors, non-domestic and DEC energy assessors, facilities and energy managers and anyone involved with the assessment of a commercial facility or adoption of an energy efficient lighting system.
Held at Elmhurst Energy’s HQ in Lutterworth, Leicestershire, the training course is currently subject to a limited period 15% discount. The original cost of the course is £125 plus VAT for Elmhurst Energy members and £140 plus VAT for non-members to attend.
Delegates can book online at this link