Elmhurst ECO - Designed by Energy Assessors, for Energy Assessors
Elmhurst Energy is excited to introduce Elmhurst ECO! Quick and easy to use, Elmhurst's new online software application allows users to instantly calculate the ECO results required for application to the governments Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme, a new mandatory requirement for all large gas and electricity suppliers to fund energy efficiency improvements to dwellings in the UK.
There are currently three ECO targets, all of which require a report to recommend energy saving measures to customers, and Elmhurst ECO enables individuals to quickly calculate the cost and carbon scores used to create these reports.
Along with expert technical support and access to our unique online member’s area, Elmhurst ECO users will benefit from the ability to:
- Instantly apply improvement measures and produce results
- Calculate multiple improvement measures at once
- Produce a clear, professional pdf report showing RdSAP and ECO results
- Quickly access the RdSAP LIG XML and ECO XML
- Store results from both the ECO calculation and the PCDF data (fuel pricing)
- Easily view the applied lifetime and in-use factors
Elmhurst ECO is available to all Elmhurst DEAs, as well as administration team members, and each report will be charged at an individuals current EPC rate, minus the landmark lodgement free. To find out more about the scheme and Elmhurst ECO, visit our ECO webpage or email our existing dwellings unit.