Elmhurst Energy launches Quality Promise
Elmhurst Energy has launched a ‘Quality Promise’, helping householders, property managers and landlords choose their accredited Elmhurst assessor with added peace of mind.
As the UK’s largest government approved energy assessment scheme, Elmhurst has launched the Quality Promise to demonstrate our support for our accredited members, who are fully trained and qualified to deliver a quality energy assessment service.
“Rest assured that all Elmhurst Energy members have received extensive training, hold the necessary qualifications and insurances to protect customers, and also have the right processes in place to deliver accurate energy assessments which comply with the latest standards,” explains Stuart Fairlie, Elmhurst Energy’s Technical Director. “Wherever you see the Quality Promise badge, you know you will be employing the very best.”
All Elmhurst Energy accredited members are:
- expertly trained and qualified, with a comprehensive understanding of energy calculations and Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- able to provide helpful information and advice to support your understanding of the EPC, the methodology behind it and the recommendations provided from your report
- supported by the UK’s largest energy assessment scheme, with access to government approved software and dedicated support to ensure the job is done right
- regularly audited to ensure ongoing competence in their work
- compliant with the latest government regulations and standards
- fully insured to protect clients from accidental damage and also rare cases of defective EPCs