ECO software is now live
ECO2 starts today, 1st April 2015 with the same aims as ECO1 which is to save carbon and remove householders from fuel poverty. ECO 2 will run until March 2017.
Elmhurst’s fully compliant ECO software application has now been released.
Existing users will automatically gain access to the new software, new users can apply to use the software here.
Features and Benefits
- One single application can calculate existing ECO scores and ECO 2 scores
- Automatically includes the new HHCRO multiplier, where applicable
- Includes qualifying electric storage heaters (QESH) as an improvement measure
- Designed for use with all RdSAP xmls
- An easy to use drag and drop user interface