|3 Hours CPD
This course will improve assessors’ knowledge of calculating thermal bridging for SAP assessments. The introduction of 19 new junctions in SAP 2012 and the Target Fabric Energy Efficiency (TFEE) standard in Part L1A 2013 has ensured that Thermal bridging plays a crucial role within SAP calculations, making it an essential skill to master in order to provide quick and accurate assessments.
The course takes an in-depth look at the theory and practical application of thermal bridging, and will ensure assessors leave confident in their ability to apply what they have learnt.
- An introduction to Thermal Bridging and SAP
- An explanation of the terminology used in Thermal Bridging
- A look at some of the most common Thermal Bridging schemes available
- A detailed look at each of the 42 thermal bridges in SAP 2012
- A look at how to deal with common scenarios in dwellings such as rooms in the roof
- A guide through entering Thermal Bridging into Design SAP software, including importing bridges
- Practical workshops measuring Thermal Bridging in dwellings and entry into Design SAP software
- Q & A
|19 Aug 2024 09:30
|16 Dec 2024 09:30