Save up to four hours per assessment with Elmhurst's premium SBEM Online software available for commercial building energy assessments - Now with new updates!
SBEM Online is Elmhurst’s government-approved energy modelling software for non-domestic energy assessments, designed to help you achieve optimum workflow. Smarter data inputs, automatic calculations and direct lodgements make SBEM Online the stand-out choice for commercial energy assessors looking to save time without compromising on quality.
This cutting-edge desktop software has an established reputation as a reliable, easy-to-use assessment tool, which distinguishes it within the market. After you have completed your assessment, integration with Landmark and the current NDEA conventions ensure your reports are QA ready by eliminating human error and identifying common mistakes and missing data.
Watch our SBEM Online Tutorial
Features and Benefits
- Retrieve recommendations report within software
- Integrated Google aerial view of property
- Represent doors and windows within plan view
- Enhanced zoom function
- Automatically calculate property dimensions
- Add base and sub addresses
- Government approved
- Smart data inputs & automatic calculations
- Integration with Landmark Register
- Integration with current NDEA Conventions
- Lodge directly from the software
- Only pay per lodgement
- QA Validations
- Free technical support
With SBEM Online there is no annual license fee, meaning you only pay when you lodge.
Our basic rate is £10 per lodgement although discounted rates are available for those who plan on lodging a large volume of EPCs. This can be discussed further with one of our business development managers once you have filled out the linked form above.