RdSAP Online SoftwareOur Reduced data Standard Assessment Procedure (RdSAP) software is a FREE professional software for Elmhurst Energy accredited Domestic Energy Assessors (DEAs). The online software allows you to carry out calculations on existing dwellings and produce an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) derived from the Government's national calculation methodology.
Using RdSAP Online
Elmhurst's RdSAP Online software can be accessed through Elmhurst's members area, and is available to all Elmhurst accredited DEAs. You can enter energy assessment data, and upload evidence to RdSAP Online in order to complete your domestic energy assessments. The software will allow you to enter assessment data for an existing residential dwelling for a standardised RdSAP calculation, EPC rating and Energy Performance Report (EPR). You can also use the software to lodge an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) to one of the central registers.
RdSAP Online features
- FREE to Elmhurst Energy Accredited DEAs (pay per lodgement only)
- Fully compliant with current RdSAP regulations
- Intuitive and designed for ease of use
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Fully supported by a Technical Support Team
- Regularly updated in line with Government regulations
- Independently checked and approved by Government
Why not go mobile?
More and more Domestic Energy Assessors are going 'mobile', eliminating time lost putting pen to paper, photographing evidence and re-keying assessment data back at the office.
With Elmhurst's RdSAP GO you can capture assessment data quicker than ever before, with your android or iOS smartphone or tablet.FIND OUT MORE >