RdSAP Online Software
Our Reduced data Standard Assessment Procedure (RdSAP) is a FREE professional software for Elmhurst Energy accredited Domestic Energy Assessors (DEAs).
The online software allows you to carry out calculations on existing dwellings and produce an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) derived from the Government's national calculation methodology.
Using RdSAP Online
Elmhurst's RdSAP Online software can be accessed through Elmhurst's members area, and is available to all Elmhurst accredited DEAs. You can enter energy assessment data, and upload evidence to RdSAP Online in order to complete your domestic energy assessments.
The software will allow you to enter assessment data for an existing residential dwelling for a standardised RdSAP calculation, EPC rating and Energy Performance Report (EPR). You can also use the software to lodge an energy Performance Certificate (EPC) to one of the central registers.
RdSAP Online Software Features and Benefits
Our Online RdSAP software is:
- FREE to Elmhurst Energy Accredited DEAs (pay per lodgement only)
- Fully compliant with RdSAP version 9.93
- Intuitive and designed for ease of use:
- Data can be input in any order
- Traffic light system available to indicate complete/incomplete sections
- Validation Messages will forewarn of contradictory entries
- Optional reference numbers can be input
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fully supported by a Technical Support Team.
- Regularly updated in line with Government regulations.
- Independently checked and approved by Government.
You can access the online software through Access Elmhurst once you become a fully accredited DEA with Elmhurst Energy.