|Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Contract: Full time
|Start date: ASAP
Application Deadline: N/A
About the role
Government initiatives and developments around energy efficiency, as well as our ongoing success in the energy assessment and retrofit industry, means we are looking to grow the size of our Software Analysis team.
At Elmhurst software is at the heart of what we do. Although we are not a software company, our expertise in IT applications is at the core of our business success; helping us to maintain our
position as industry leaders.
As a Software Applications Analyst Apprentice, you will be collaborating with programmers and stakeholders throughout the company to ensure delivery of high-quality applications. Other duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that the changes to software products meet Elmhurst application standards and software strategies
- Develop and implement a System Test Programme to ensure the changes will not have an adverse effect on existing applications and systems
- Work with the product owners, to manage their User Acceptance Testing of the project changes
- Maintain a suite of Test environments to enable project delivery and testing functions
- Critically evaluate the performance and functionality of existing applications and identify opportunities for improvement
People are what make Elmhurst great. It’s the drive and commitment of our people that creates our success. To fit in with this culture we are looking for people who have a ‘Can-Do’ attitude, a pssion for technology and eagerness to learn.
Key skills and attributes required for this role include:
✅ A proven interest in technology
✅ Attention to detail
✅ Passion / Enthusiasm
✅ A desire to learn and develop a career in testing and Quality Assurance
The benefits which matter most
We’ve built a great culture, where great people get great rewards, from learning and growth opportunities to benefits that will help you live your best life.
Get some much needed me time
25 days holiday. Not enough? Get more with our holiday purchase scheme.
Putting your health and wellbeing first
Private medical cover and BUPA cash plan available for all your health needs.
Giving you opportunities to grow
We invest in our people and continue to deliver training to help them grow and develop.
Regular parties, lunches and office pizzas
Our social committee ensures that work is fun with team activities, and days out.