Contract: Full time
|Start date: ASAP
Application Deadline: N/A
About the role
This 2 year apprenticeship role is a great learning opportunity to join our Non-Domestic team and start a career in energy and building sustainability related services.
We have a passionate and experienced team who will work with you to provide you with the skills, knowledge and accredited training for yours and our success. Once trained you will be:
- delivering quality support and advice to our members by telephone and email
- providing energy related services such as new build compliance advice, information about energy performance certificates for new build properties, and energy saving opportunities
- involved in auditing of members
- involved in projects around energy performance and compliance
Time will be given throughout your normal work week for learning, development and completing your portfolios. The external training provider will conduct training with a mix of attending the office for regular meeting and online.
What training will I receive?
The apprenticeship element of the training is expected to last 18 months to 2 years. During this time you will receive:
- NVQ Customer Service Level 3 training provided by our external training provider Intech Business College
- City & Guilds certification as a Level 4 Non Domestic Energy Assessor (NDEA)
- ABBE certification as a Level 3 On Construction Energy Assessor (OCDEA)
People are what make Elmhurst great. It’s the drive and commitment of our people that creates our success. For this role we are looking for people who have a ‘Can-Do’ attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile to provide a positive customer experience.
Key skills and attributes required for this role include:
✅ Passionate about technology
✅ Eagerness to learn
✅ Ability to build good working relationships
✅ Good communicator
✅ Desire to learn and build a career in building energy assessment
Desired qualifications include:
✅ Minimum: 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths
✅ Minimum of one A Levels at grades A*-C (or equivalent)
✅ Applications will also be considered from graduates looking for an apprenticeship route to a career in our industry
The benefits which matter most
We’ve built a great culture, where great people get great rewards, from learning and growth opportunities to benefits that will help you live your best life.
Get some much needed me time
25 days holiday. Not enough? Get more with our holiday purchase scheme.
Putting your health and wellbeing first
Private medical cover and BUPA cash plan available for all your health needs.
Giving you opportunities to grow
We invest in our people and continue to deliver training to help them grow and develop.
Regular parties, lunches and office pizzas
Our social committee ensures that work is fun with team activities, and days out.