Non-Domestic Energy Assessor Level 5 Accreditation
Elmhurst’s Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (NDEA) Level 5 Accreditation Scheme is open to energy assessors trained and qualified to complete energy calculations, using Dynamic Simulation Modelling (DSM) software for complex commercial buildings.
Elmhurst’s NDEA Level 5 accreditation scheme ensures members have the skills and knowledge to deliver professional energy assessments, and lodge Energy Performance Certificates for Commercial Buildings across England and Wales.
Level 5 commercial buildings are considered to be the most complex buildings to produce energy assessments for. A Level 5 non-domestic property can be identified from specific features such as atriums, automatic blind control and ventilation with enhanced thermal coupling. However, more often than not, a Level 5 Building will be very large in size.
Elmhurst's accept Level 5 lodgements through approved DSM software, such as DesignBuilder.
Become accredited as a Level 5 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor
Those already trained and qualified in the use of DSM for Level 5 Non-Domestic Energy Assessments are eligible to join our leading accreditation scheme.
How to Join Elmhurst's Level 5 Accreditation Scheme
1. Already qualified and lodging Level 5 energy assessments with another scheme
2. Recently trained and qualified as a Level 5 NDEA, not currently lodging with a scheme
|3. Not qualified as a Level 5 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor|
Why Elmhurst for NDEA Level 5 Accreditation?
Those qualified as a Level 5 Non-Domestic Energy Assessor will be eligible to join our government approved accreditation scheme. As the largest accreditation scheme in the UK, we pride ourselves on supporting our assessors in the best way that we can, and continue to invest in the services we provide. By joining the Elmhurst's accreditation scheme you will receive:
- Competitive lodgement fees with pay-per-click insurance included
- Dedicated technical support from our industry experts- "Having experienced a number of Accreditation Bodies, you can always rely on the fact the phone will get answered by Elmhurst's Non-Domestic team"
- FREE annual renewals for active Elmhurst members*
- FREE CPD hours every year, available to all Elmhurst members- We regularly share industry news and technical knowledge within our quarterly magazine publication and technical bulletins.
- Entry onto Elmhurst's popular 'search for assessor' facility- This public register promotes the work of all Elmhurst's Non-Domestic Energy Assessors, to members of the public.
- Marketing Material to help you sell your services- Our guides and fact sheets for Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) will help you and your clients get to grips with the upcoming legislation.
- High quality CPD training events, discounted for members
- Initial application fee for NDEA Level 5 accreditation - £145.00
- *Subsequent NDEA annual renewal is free of charge if you have produced 25 non-domestic EPCs (accross all levels) or more in the previous accreditation year
- If you have produced less than 25 non-domestic EPCs (across all levels) in the previous accreditation year then the renewal fee is £150.00 +VAT
- Adding additional strands (i.e. DEA/OCDEA) to your initial NDEA accreditation – FREE
- Payment of lodgement fees by direct debit is FREE
per Elmhurst DSM lodgement (Plus VAT & Central Register Fee)
**Our £95.00 entry price is subject to the volume of EPCs that you lodge, therefore the more you lodge, the cheaper it becomes