3 Hours CPD
Suitable for: All On-Construction Domestic Energy Assesosrs
This CPD course has been specially designed for OCDEAs to provide further knowledge of the auditing process and also includes common issues with evidence submission and data entry.
- Introduction including why auditing is important for the industry
- Gain more of an understanding of the new auditing procedures and Scheme Operating Requirements
- Understand the minimum requirements and how to submit evidence for audits
- Help identify and resolve common issues relating to audits including;
- Terrain Type
- Property Description
- Rooms in the Roof
- Thermal Mass
- Thermal Bridging
- “Be the auditor” exercise
- Q & A
£65.00 plus VAT (Members)
£75.00 plus VAT (Non-Members)
Booking a course
You can book a course online or by ringing our On-Construction support team directly on 01455 883236. Our support teams are always happy to provide more information about a course should you require it.
Please Note: The online booking system closes 2 working days prior to each event. In some cases it is still possible to take bookings over the phone the day before an event.
All certified energy assessors in the UK must adhere to a mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) policy. Details of which are located in section 7 of the Elmhurst Code of Conduct.