3 Hours CPD
Suitable for: NDEAs.
This half day course will take an in depth look at the published Part L 2021 standards for non-domestic buildings due for implementation in June 2022. The course will cover the changes to Part L2 for England and SBEM v6.
- Latest policy developments in Energy Efficiency
- A detailed look at Part L2 2021 standards for new non-domestic buildings
- A detailed look at Part L2 2021 standards for existing non-domestic buildings
- What’s new in SBEM?
- Example compliance calculations in SBEM v6
- Timescales and Transitional Arrangements
- Q & A
£95.00 plus VAT
Booking a course
Please book online using the calendar. Our support teams are always happy to provide more information about a course should you require it please call them on Non-Domestic support team directly on 01455 883 231.
Please Note: The online booking system closes 2 working days prior to each event. In some cases it is still possible to take bookings over the phone the day before an event.
All certified energy assessors in the UK must adhere to a mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) policy. Details of which are located in section 7 of the Elmhurst Code of Conduct.