6 Hours CPD
Suitable for: Existing OCDEAs.
This one day course will take an in depth look at the published Part L 2021 standards for dwellings due for implementation in June 2022. The course will cover the new items in the SAP 10 methodology and also contain demonstrations and workshops using our new Design SAP 10 application.
- Latest policy developments in Energy Efficiency
- A recap of the Future Homes Standard
- A detailed look at Part L 2021 standards for new dwellings
- A detailed look at Part L 2021 standards for existing dwellings
- What’s new in SAP 10?
- Demonstrations and workshops on Design SAP 10
- Timescales and Transitional Arrangements
- Q + A
£150.00 plus VAT
Booking a course
Please book online using the calendar. Our support teams are always happy to provide more information about a course should you require it please call them on On Construction support team directly on 01455 883 236.
Please Note: The online booking system closes 2 working days prior to each event. In some cases it is still possible to take bookings over the phone the day before an event.
All certified energy assessors in the UK must adhere to a mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) policy. Details of which are located in section 7 of the Elmhurst Code of Conduct.