RdSAP Software for Desktop and Android devices
Our Reduced data Standard Assessment Procedure (RdSAP) is FREE professional software for Elmhurst Energy accredited Domestic Energy Assessors (DEAs). The software allows you to carry out calculations on existing dwellings and produce an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) derived from the Government's national calculation methodology.
Enter your observational survey details for an existing residential dwelling into our RdSAP software for a standardised RdSAP calculation, EPC rating and Energy Performance Report (EPR). Our desktop and mobile RdSAP software is:
- FREE to Elmhurst Energy Accredited DEAs (pay per lodgement only).
- Fully compliant with the latest 9.92 building regulation standards.
- Intuitive and designed for ease of use.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fully supported by a Technical Support Team.
- Regularly updated in line with Government regulations.
- Independently checked and approved by Government.
RdSAP and the Central Registers
Once the survey data is captured into RdSAP, it is uploaded to one of the Central Registers for England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland. This is a Government requirement for all energy assessor accreditation schemes. For more information about the Landmark Central Register for England, Wales and Northern Ireland click here.
Demo desktop software or Go mobile with RdSAP GO...
RdSAP GO is available for Android devices and FREE to members. The apps enable you to produce EPCs and EPRs whilst on site and simplify the process of inputting assessment data. RdSAP GO is part of our growing suite of mobile software for DEAs. Features include:
- Optimised for Android
- Fast and reliable.
- Designed for simplicity and productivity.
- Allows data input in any order, affording you control instead of restrictions.
- New tools to improve the user experience, including number sliders and collapsible menus.
- Panel functionality – allowing you to accept and process panel jobs.
- Remote support facility.
*Please download the appropriate app from your Android device:
*Minimum specification - Android 4.0 and above. We also recommend a Dual-core 1.3Ghz processor with 16GB Storage. See more details on which Android device.
New RdSAP GO for iOS
Elmhurst has now released a new and improved RdSAP GO software for iOS Devices (Iphone and Ipads). You can find out more here.