SAP Energy Software
Our investment in our SAP energy software goes beyond incorporating new regulations and conventions in a smooth and timely manner. New Build Dwellings are probably the most complex when it comes to energy assessment procedures, particularly when you are working on large housing developments.
We believe that quality SAP EPC software should constantly challenge and resolve that complexity to help you achieve the highest assessment standards whilst freeing up your time to focus on income generating activity.
About Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP)
SAP is the government's national calculation methodology for the energy efficiency assessment of newly constructed (new build) dwellings. Elmhurst Energy has developed Design SAP 2012, a further evolution of our Design SAP 2009 and 2005 software products, which are used for building energy calculations throughout the On Construction industry. Our SAP EPC Software is used by many leading industry professionals including the likes of consultants, manufacturers, house builders, Building Control/Standards Bodies, Universities/Colleges etc.
About Design SAP
All versions of Elmhurst's Design SAP Software are fully BRE tested and Government approved; they calculate the necessary building regulations/standards for England (Part L), Wales (Part L) and Scotland (Section 6).
Design SAP 2012 calculates the SAP rating, the environmental impact rating (EIR), the dwelling emission rate (DER), the target emission rate (TER), the dwelling fabric energy efficiency (DFEE) and the target fabric energy efficiency (TFEE) as well as incorporating Elmhurst's renowned U-Value calculator.
Elmhurst's Design SAP Energy Software differs to other SAP EPC software as it can be used by either accredited On Construction energy assessors (OCDEAs) who can produce new build PEAs and EPCs as well as Building Regulation/Standards calculations, or by individuals that aren't accredited, to produce basic Building Regulation/Standards calculations.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to follow Building Regulations/Standards compliance display for Part L1 2013 and Part L1 2014 (wales) standards and also section 6 2015 (scotland) – shows results in ‘real time’.
- Import from Design SAP 2009 – quick facility to import surveys, properties or U-Value calculations into Design SAP 2012.
- Includes our industry leading U-Value calculator with a comprehensive list of building materials.
- Block compliance report showing average DER/TER and DFEE/TFEE for multiple dwellings.
- Comprehensive ‘Batch’ processing facilities including automatic calculation of linear lengths for thermal bridging junctions. Lengths of SAP 2012 bridges R1, R2 and R3 will now also be imported for you.
- Personalisation of reports with company logos and details.
- Professional output reports with a straightforward layout and structure
- Automatic notifications & updates.
- Reference section covering software, technical and regulatory information for all regions.
- Data backup & restore facility for peace of mind.
- software supported by the industry's most experienced technical support team.
- Lodgements of EPCs.
- Requesting of UPRNs.
- Report creation.
- Batch survey updating e.g. update 100 properties with a new boiler at once.
- Flexible data management- user's now have the ability to split the database into multiple 'Projects'. The user can select any one of these projects when logging in to Design SAP 2012
- gbXML Converter (only available for Elmhurst Members)
- Search for local air tester facility, required for As-Built Sap Calculations
Purchase Design SAP
Call our On Construction DEA team on 01455 883 236 to discuss a quote for Elmhurst's Design SAP software or complete our software application form. We offer two licence packages depending on your requirements;
Basic Licence: this allows users access to the SAP assessment module only
Premium Licence: this allows users full access to the SAP assessment, U-Value Calculator and Batch Processing modules.
|Elmhurst Accredited Assessors||Non-Accredited Assessor|
|Price per user (Annual Fee)||Price per user (Annual Fee)|
|Basic Licence||£175 + VAT||£250 + VAT|
|Premium Licence||£195 + VAT||£295 + VAT|
Design SAP 2005 and 2009
For SAP calculations that are to be calculated against previous Regulations/Standards, we also offer Design SAP 2005 and 2009 software products. These are available at no extra cost to our 2012 Design SAP users.
For any calculations completed in Design SAP 2005 or 2009 there is no requirement to import these calculations into Design SAP 2012 to produce EPCs. Simply lodge directly through either Design SAP 2005 or 2009 and our lodgement server will do the rest!