Property Inventory Software (Online and Mobile)
Elmhurst's Property Inventory Software is available both online and as a mobile application. The software is ideal for letting agents, property managers and inventory clerks, as well as domestic energy assessors, who want to complete a full inventory report of a property.
It is best practice that every time a tenancy starts and ends that an Inventory Assessor document the condition of the property. Especially if the landlord wishes at the end of the tenancy to retain part of the property for alleged damage.
Our flexible software is able to provide a full and bespoke Inventory report, detailing the contents of the property as well as the damage, at the start or end of a tenancy (Check-In/Check-Out). This is designed to protect landlords, estate agents and tenants when renting out a property.
Inventory GO for iOS
Eliminates the need for paper-based Inventory forms, dictaphones and clunky laptops. This means users will no longer need to re-input data at home or in the office, as they can create and enter property information on site.
- Free to download
- Available on your iPad or iPhone (iOS Devices)
- Fast, flexible, intuitive app for those wanting to carry out property inventories.
- Property information can be created and entered offline
- Allows users to add as much or as little detail as they want.
- Insurance Included within the submission fee
- Captures photos effortlessly
- Completed reports can be submitted on site (requires wifi connection)
- Part completed reports can be uploaded to Access Elmhurst for later submission
- Desktop software also available
Web Based Inventory Software
Our software is also available as an online application for Inventory providers (through our members area), for those who prefer to use traditional methods to collect property information. Our online software offers:
- Inventories are stored within a database so they may be viewed and updated/edited, as necessary.
- Ease of use- the software can be accessed securely and online at anytime.
- Professional Indemnity (PI) and & Public Liability (PL) are both included within your lodgement fees.
- Inventories produced using the Portal provide additional credibility when handling disputes.
- The ability to enter data, save, upload and lodge all Inventory notes and images, whilst also including landlord, tenant and agent details.
Access Inventory Go
All Elmhurst members can access Inventory Go free of charge.
To become a member just fill out the linked form below and a member of the team will be in touch. There is no obligation to switch and we will always try to match existing lodgement rates where possible.
By becoming accredited with Elmhurst you will benefit from:
If you would like to find out more about what Elmhurst has to offer for you, you can contact us on 01455 883 250or email email@example.com and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.