U-Value Calculator Software
Accurate calculation of U-Values is vital to ensure you are meeting building regulation standards at minimal build cost. Elmhurst’s U-Value calculator software is the most complete U-Value calculation software on the market, with a comprehensive materials database and option to calculate Kappa values.
Our Calculator follows the methodology of BR443 “Conventions for U-Value calculations”, in accordance with BS 6946 and BS 5250.
Elmhurst's U-Value Calculator can be used in two ways:
1. It can be used as a standalone software application, allowing users to calculate U-Values for different wall, floor and roof constructions
2. It can be used within a SAP Survey, enabling the U-Value calculations to be stored within the Survey. This has the added advantage that U-Value Calculation reports and Condensation Risk reports can be viewed and printed from the report screen of the Survey.
If you would like to download a free trial of Elmhurst's U-Value Calculator please get in touch with our team on 01455 883 236 or complete the below download form.
You can purchase the U-Value Calculator Software for £175 (+VAT) for 1 PC Licence by completing the form below. If you want to purchase more than one PC License please fill out the below form and we will be in touch.
Why use Elmhurst's U-Value Calculator?
With planned enhancements, regular updates to the materials database and a strong technical support line, there’s never been a better time to start using the Elmhurst stand alone U-Value software.
As a standalone software, our calculator allows users to calculate U-Values for different wall, floor and roof constructions as well as produce professional reports.
Our U-Value software is also available within our Design SAP software for use alongside SAP assessment, enabling the U-Value calculations to be stored within the assessment.
Features and Benefits
Enabling simple and effective U-Value calculations with:
- User friendly interface with functionality that is easy to pick up and navigate.
- A broad and organised materials database.
- An Integrated Kappa Value calculator, for precise thermal mass calculations of a building.
- Complex construction types, such as basements and metal frame elements
- Experienced Technical support line included with software fee.
- The ability to create your own template U-Value calculations.
- The ability to use pre-defined templates, reflecting BRE defined standard construction templates for your own calculations.
- Create personalised reports documents.
- The ability to add your own materials and save for future use, in calculations.
- Condensation risk assessments.
- Regular enhancements and updates.
- Real-time results displayed as changes are made.
What makes our U-Value Calculate different?
We believe that enhancements to our U-Value Calculator, has made our Calculator the most complete U-Value software on the market.
Unlike most others, Elmhurst's U-Value Calculator will also calculate Kappa values, basement walls/floors in accordance with BS EN ISO 13370, and has a comprehensive and up to date range of materials to choose from so you can be confident the result is accurate.
This can save clients from unnecessary overspend on building materials and ensure building regulations are achieved without wastage.
Want to add your products to our database?
You can now add your products to our materials database, just simply fill out the interest form below and we will be in touch.
For any material to be added onto our Materials Database we will require a certificate/report to verify the performance of the material. This should be to one of the following standards; BBA Certification, CE Mark, BM Trada Q-mark or other similar European standard. Please contact Elmhurst if you are unsure of the standards required.