We are delighted to report that our Head of Commercial Amo Sihra was awarded chartered membership of the ‘Chartered Association of Building Engineers’ (CABE) an award that recognises Amo's years of experience and professionalism in the energy assessment of buildings.
The award was significant to Elmhurst for another reason too. As leaders in energy efficiency in the built environment, and the largest EPC accreditation body in the UK, Elmhurst recognises that it has a responsibility to stay in touch with the latest developments within the industry.
Under the leadership of Caroline Moss, our HR Manager, we do this by ensuring that all our staff are fully trained and qualified for the sector that they support. Each member of staff also has a personal development plan to ensure that their skills and knowledge are kept current and up-to-date with the changes in their sector.
Being a training provider ourselves, with a portfolio of 24 subject areas, every course type delivered to our members is also offered to staff to ensure that they can provide the highest levels of service.
It is important that the management team also put time and effort into their own development and that is one reason why each member of the senior management team was tasked with receiving external recognition from the leading organisation in their field. All those within Elmhurst's management team are now members of a charted professional body;
- Stephen O'Hara (Chairman) is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- Martyn Reed (Managing Director) is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- Trusha Lakhani (Finance Director) is a Fellow Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Stuart Fairlie (Technical Director) is a Member of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- Paul Mayne (Head of Operations) is a Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
We are proud of all the staff at Elmhurst and we continue to invest in them to enable them to deliver 1st class support to our members.
If you would like to become a member of the leading EPC Accreditation Body, or want to learn more about the training that we offer, please complete our online get in touch form, we are happy to answer your questions. .
Article Published: 1st December 2017