|10 Hours CPD|
This two day course will equip you with the required skills and knowledge to become a Retrofit Assessor, in accordance with the legislation established by PAS 2035. You will also be taught how to use our specially designed retrofit tools developed specifically for our Retrofit Assessors.
Our classroom course is perfect for those who prefer a more interactive style of learning, in a distraction-free environment. Elmhurst’s high quality training materials and engaging teaching style will ensure you receive an excellent learning experience, where you will leave feeling confident to put into practice what you have learned.
Retrofit Assessors and PAS 2035
Dwellings which require energy retrofit work will first need to be assessed by a Retrofit Assessor. These assessors play an important role in the PAS 2035 process as they collect and provide property data/information which Retrofit Coordinators can use to develop a relevant improvement plan.
Retrofit Assessors can use Reduced data Standard Assessment Procedure (RdSAP) to support their retrofit assessments alongside an appraisal of a property’s condition and occupancy. From discussions with the client, and the information provided from the retrofit assessment, the Retrofit Assessor can determine which installation measures are suitable for the property and can feed this information back to other stakeholders involved within the PAS 2035 process.
- The PAS 2035 Retrofit Process
- Undertake a retrofit assessment
- Further your understanding of U-values
- Processes of heat loss and gain in a dwelling
- Historic building guidance.
- Learn how to conduct an occupancy assessment and assess the condition of a property
- An introduction to Elmhurst’s suite of online retrofit tools
- The requirements to register as a TrustMark Approved Retrofit Assessor with Elmhurst