|Published Date||27th September 2021|
|Closing Date||None given|
M-Four is a forward-thinking multi-disciplinary management and technical consultancy business that offers services and dynamic solutions to Registered Social Landlords (RSLs). Local Authorities (LAs), Emergency Services, and other public sector agencies.
M-Four is passionate about changing the narrative for social housing tenants in Scotland; and with a clear focus on fire safety with these properties they are working with their clients and partners, to make every social housing property in Scotland as safe as possible for tenants.
What are they looking for?
· Experienced DEA with a minimum of 2 years experience
· Qualifications Essential DEA/GDA qualification
· Valid Disclosure upon offer
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to self-motivate and work on your own initiative
· Excellent IT skills
· Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
· Show flexibility and adaptability
· Embrace new products and processes within a changing business
· Take ownership of Continuous Personal Development
· Effective communication skills, verbal and written
· Diligent, trustworthy and respectful when working in client's homes
· Full UK driving licence
· Willing to travel and work away
· Experience of undertaking Inventory related property inspections
· Technical drawing skills
· Able to use android device and Elmhurst software
· Qualified with Elmhurst
· PAS 2035 Retrofit Assessor
· Building surveying experience
What are the main responsibilities?
· Undertake EPC’s and full Internal & external property condition surveys on domestic properties
· Undertake Inventory related property assessments using our in-house Chameleon software
· Undertake independent energy audits, thermal imaging and damp testing
· Submit comprehensive, accurate reports, submitted same day, on a right first time basis
· Meet daily targets relating to volumes and quality of work
· Technical drawings
· Display a ‘right first time’ attitude to service delivery
· Escalate queries to Project Lead promptly and take ownership of resolution
· Attend training sessions as required
To find out more about this opportunity, click the button below.
Receive the latest industry news, training, offers and energy assessment updates straight to your inbox. A few details will help us to send information relevant to you!
If you just want to receive our Energy Matters publication you can sign up for this below.