Elmhurst’s Data Unlock Domestic MEES
Data Unlock Domestic MEES allows users to filter existing EPC data to find and collate F & G rated properties.
The Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property)(England and Wales) Regulations 2015 will attempt to phase in new Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) in the private rental sector over the next few years. As a result of this there is urgency for Landlords to review their current housing stock to determine if their properties are up to the required standards (EPC Rating of E or above).
Data Unlock Domestic MEES integrates with Elmhurst's suite of software solutions, to retrieve live data from EPCs and EPRs that assessors have lodged or submitted through Access Elmhurst (the member’s portal). Having access to this EPC data allows assessors and businesses to quickly filter and report on which properties fall below the EPC Rating required to meet MEES.
As well as a summary report, users can also retrieve recommendations for each F and G rated property to show where improvements can be made.
How can Assessors and Organisations use Data Unlock Domestic MEES?
Data Unlock Domestic MEES can help you to identify new business opportunities and market your services to those who need it.
Take for example an insulation company who wants to sell cavity wall insulation to households below Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards. Without knowing who or where these households are, there is a risk you could lose opportunities due to a lack of available data. However Data Unlock Domestic MEES provides the appropriate data to target households who require your energy-saving measures.
Moreover energy assessors can use Data Unlock Domestic MEES to determine which households fall within an F or G EPC Rating, and can potentially gain more revenue from undertaking further energy assessments as requested by landlords.
Benefits of Elmhurst's Data Unlock Domestic MEES
- Access to live and up to date EPC data for more detailed analysis (data available from 2007 onwards)
- Pinpoint properties which do not meet the MEES criteria
- Generate new business, by encouraging demand for an up to date EPC
- Access to a summary report and detailed recommendation report (available as a PDF or CSV file) for each property
- Understand trends and opportunities
- Make better decisions- no more 'gut feeling' decisions
- Revisit the data whenever you need
- Identify profitable opportunities