Accounts Assistant - Part time
||£9.25 per hour
Closing Date for Applications
Main Purpose of Job
Assist with Purchase and Sales Ledger to cover a planned absence of 6 to 10 weeks of one of our Finance Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To be carried out in accordance with departmental and company procedures including but not limited to:
- Processing expenses using 'Webexpenses' system
- Scanning, entry and distribution of purchase ledger invoices
- Updating status of invoices once signed and returned
- Filing purchase ledger invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing purchase ledger transactions
- Posting nominal ledger journals as required
- Promote the company in a positive light at all times especially during contact with outside agencies
- Perform any other duties as reasonably required by your Line Manager or a Director
Experience and Person Specification
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous purchase and sales ledger experience in an accounts environment
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Have the ability and willingness to provide high levels of customer service working in a busy office environment.
- Good IT skills.
- Have a ‘Can-Do’ attitude, willing to go the extra mile to provide a positive customer experience.
It would also be highly desirable if you:
- Have experience of working with Sage
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to fill this post quite quickly, therefore we encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity.