Property Photography Training
Professional Photography Training is an ideal course for estate agents or domestic energy assessors looking to provide professional property photography and virtual tours.
The course is designed to help delegates to maximise the value and impact of the photographs they take during a property visit.
This one day intensive training course will show you how to take high quality property photos which can be used by estate agents for marketing and letting properties. The new skills will also complement the NDEA/DEA processes for energy assessors in improving the quality of your evidence for QA.
Who should take this training?
The course is aimed at estate agents and energy assessors with basic photography skills and concentrates on:
- Getting energy assessors up and running with credible photography skills to develop a potentially lucrative new stream of revenue
- Maximising the impact of estate agents' photographs and virtual tours for use across their marketing materials.
- An introduction to photography techniques and cameras
- How to produce quality photographs that meet estate agents’ requirements
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Indoor photography and techniques
- Getting the best exterior shot
- Editing techniques and software
- Advanced techniques for better marketing
- Producing Virtual Tours
THIS COURSE ALSO PROVIDES- 5 HOURS CPD