Property Photography Training
Property Photography Training is an ideal course for estate agents or energy assessors looking to provide professional property photography and virtual tours.
The course is designed to help individuals maximise the value and impact of real estate photos, by providing you with the relevant skills necessary to take high quality/professional property photos which can be used by estate agents for marketing and letting properties.
A great property photo makes a big difference to estate agents when they are selling a property. Not only will a great photograph give your service a professional look, it will also catch the attention of potential buyers and future sellers.
Who should take this training?
The course is aimed at estate agents and energy assessors with basic photography skills and is aimed at:
- getting energy assessors up and running with credible photography skills to develop a potentially lucrative new stream of revenue
- Maximising the impact of estate agents' photographs and virtual tours for use across their marketing materials.
- An introduction to photography techniques and cameras
- How to produce quality photographs that meet estate agents’ requirements
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Indoor photography and techniques
- Getting the best exterior shot
- Editing techniques and software
- Advanced techniques for better marketing
- Producing Virtual Tours
THIS COURSE ALSO PROVIDES- 5 HOURS CPD