Currently recruiting Domestic Energy Assessors
Solarplicity are a leading provider of renewable solar PV technologies, helping homeowners as well as businesses throughout the United Kingdom to discover the benefits of cleaner, greener energy.
We are seeking to recruit a number of Domestic Energy Assessors to carry out property assessments for the suitability of Solar PV and where appropriate carry out an EPC survey. We have a number of projects so nationwide travel and overnight stays will be a part and parcel of this role.
You will be responsible for your allocated surveys inclusive of but not exclusive to:
- Visiting properties and assessing their condition and suitability for a solar PV installation.
- Carrying out an EPC assessment and then lodging with the relevant governing body.
- Ensure a timely return of all relevant documentation to our office according to process and targets set by our management team.
- Manage and control of your own lists which have been issued by our team, and timely/accurate reporting of any difficult to contact properties.
- Completion of surveys on average 5 - 10 properties per day.
- Pro-actively work with your manager to constantly improve process, documentation, and delivery of objectives.
- Act as the ‘face of the company’ and portray the correct image to clients at all times.
- Production of regular reports to assist your manager and department.
Skills, Knowledge and experience:
- DEA level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment
- Full Valid Driver’s Licence
- Technical knowledge of Solar PV is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Excellent planning, organisation, and self-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Broad understanding of energy and related issues
- IT literate.
Hours of work and salary
- 40+ hours per week this may include some evenings and weekends where required to meet the needs of our clients and the business.
- Basic salary of £19,500 with on target earnings of £30,000 with no upper limit
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us via email on email@example.com
If you are not seeking a new role at this time, please let us know and feel free to forward these details onto anyone you may know who may be interested in learning more.