SAP Energy Software
Our investment in our SAP energy software goes beyond incorporating new regulations and conventions in a smooth and timely manner. New Build Dwellings are probably the most complex area when it comes to energy assessment procedures, particularly when you are working on large housing developments.
We believe that quality SAP energy management software should constantly challenge and resolve that complexity to help you achieve the highest assessment standards whilst importantly, freeing up your time to focus on income generating activity.
About Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP)
SAP is the government's national calculation methodology for the energy efficiency assessment of newly constructed dwellings. Elmhurst Energy has developed Design SAP 2012, a further evolution of our Design SAP 2009 and 2005 software products, which are used for building energy calculations throughout the On Construction industry. They are used by many leading industry professionals including the likes of consultants, manufacturers, house builders, Building Control/Standards Bodies, Universities/Colleges etc. All versions of Elmhurst's Design SAP Software are fully BRE tested and Government approved; they calculate the necessary building regulations/standards for England (Part L), Wales (Part L), Northern Ireland (Part F) and Scotland (Section 6).
Design SAP 2012 calculates the SAP rating, the environmental impact rating (EIR), the dwelling emission rate (DER), the target emission rate (TER), the dwelling fabric energy efficiency (DFEE) and the target fabric energy efficiency (TFEE) as well as incorporating Elmhurst's renowned U-Value calculator.
Design SAP and energy assessment accreditation
Elmhurst's Design SAP Software differs to other energy assessor software as it can be used either by accredited On Construction energy assessors (OCDEAs) who can produce new build EPCs as well as Building Regulation/Standards calculations, or by trained individuals that aren't accredited, to produce solely the Building Regulation/Standards calculations.
Benefits of the Elmhurst's Design SAP Software
- Easy to follow Building Regulations/Standards compliance display – shows results in ‘real time’.
- Import from Design SAP 2009 – quick facility to import surveys, properties or U-Value calculations into Design SAP 2012.
- Our industry leading U-Value calculator with a comprehensive list of building materials.
- Block compliance report showing average DER/TER and DFEE/TFEE for multiple dwellings in accordance with Regulations/Standards.
- Comprehensive ‘Batch’ processing facilities including automatic calculation of linear lengths for thermal bridging junctions. Lengths of new SAP 2012 bridges R1, R2 and R3 will now also be imported for you.
- Personalisation of reports with company logos and details.
- Automatic notifications & updates.
- Reference section covering software, technical and regulatory information for all regions.
- Survey data backup & restore facility for peace of mind.
- Experienced technical support team.
- Lodgements of EPCs.
- Requesting of UPRNs.
- Report creation.
- Batch survey updating e.g. update 100 properties with a new boiler at once.
- Flexible data management- user's now have the ability to split the database into multiple 'Projects'. The user can select any one of these projects when logging in to Design SAP 2012
Design SAP and Home Quality Mark (HQM)
The Home Quality Mark (HQM), which has been created by BRE as a replacement for the Code for Sustainable Homes, allows house builders to demonstrate the high quality of their homes and to differentiate them in the marketplace.
Elmhurst Energy are supporting this new national quality mark, by providing integration between the HQM scheme and our industry leading SAP software; simplyfying and speeding up the time taken to produce Home Quality Mark Assessments.
Energy assessors can now use Elmhurst’s Design SAP software to export an output file which can be uploaded directly into BRE’s system. This means that SAP Data can be sent to and used by HQM assessors to develop an accurate quality rating for new build homes.
Purchase Design SAP
Call our On Construction DEA team on 01455 883 236 to discuss a quote for Elmhurst's Design SAP software or complete our software application form.
|Accredited Elmhurst Assessors||Non Accredited Assessors|
|1 PC Licence||£350.00||1 PC Licence||£700.00|
|2 PC Licences||£460.00||2 PC Licences||£920.00|
|3 PC Licences||£570.00||3 PC Licences||£1140.00|
|4 PC Licences||£680.00||4 PC Licences||£1360.00|
|Site Multi-User Copy||£900.00||Site Multi-User Copy||£1800.00|
Design SAP 2005 and 2009
For SAP calculations that are to be calculated against previous Regulations/Standards, we also offer Design SAP 2005 and 2009 software products. These are available at no extra cost to our 2012 Design SAP users.
For any calculations completed in Design SAP 2005 or 2009 there is no requirement to import these calculations into Design SAP 2012 to produce EPCs. Simply lodge directly through either Design SAP 2005 or 2009 and our lodgement server will do the rest!