RdSAP Software for iOS
With Elmhurst's latest mobile app; Energy Assessors can capture RdSAP data quicker than ever before!
RdSAP GO for iOS, combines simple navigation with flexible data inputs and image capture to provide an all-in-one solution for Domestic Energy Assessors (DEAs) to use onsite.
Why use Elmhursts RdSAP software?
Elmhurst's RdSAP software allows qualified DEAs to carry out calculations on existing dwellings and produce an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) derived from the Government's national calculation methodology.
We have made great improvements to our RdSAP software, which has been developed based on feedback provided by existing energy assessors working in the industry. As a result of this our software has been created based on the need of the energy assessor, ensuring quicker and easier working.
The RdSAP Go for iOS enables energy assessors using iPhones or iPads to produce EPCs and EPRs on site, no paper forms required.
- Optimised for iOS, Apple devices.
- Paperless data collection
- Camera for evidence capture integrated within the App- linked to phone/tablet gallery.
- Slick navigation and user interface.
- Ability to input data in any order.
- 'Guidance mode' available for in app support (can be toggled on and off).
- Evidence for Quality Assurance can be marked as QA ready.
- Lodge EPCs from your device.
- Upload full or partial data to Access Elmhurst.
- Simple Panel functionality – allowing you to accept and process panel jobs.
*Please download the appropriate app from your Apple iOS:
*Minimum specification - iOS 9.0 and above. We also recommend a Dual-core 1.3Ghz processor with 16GB Storage.
Integrates with our Evidence software.