Housing Energy Modelling Software
Elmhurst’s Streamline EPC is specialist energy efficiency reporting and analytical software which meets the unique needs of our private and social landlord clients. It complies with the latest standards in building efficiency reporting (using RdSAP 9.92 methodology).
The software lets you create your Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and acts as a store for your EPCs, improvement measures and recommendations. Not only does this help you to comply with your energy efficiency reporting requirements but it also brings other vital benefits.
Providing full data searches across properties, the software will reveal your overall energy efficiency with an average SAP rating. It will also highlight exactly where housing stock must be improved and demonstrate returns on investment as well as carbon savings made through retrofit.
The advanced software enables full housing energy modelling, predicting SAP or carbon savings for a number of proposed scenarios. Users can perform segmented searches, e.g. by property type, postcode or measure.
- Comply with government reporting requirements for your housing stock
- Manage and search across large numbers of EPCs
- Identify energy related refurbishment opportunities and obligations
- Comply with minimum efficiency standards
- Demonstrate the benefit of retrofit projects
- Model the potential benefits of identified retrofit projects.
Why Elmhurst’s software?
Elmhurst Energy is a leading provider of specialist software, accreditation and training for professionals involved in rating the energy efficiency of buildings. A large proportion of our clients are local authorities, social and private landlords who work with us to enrich their energy rating skills or to manage their energy efficiency data.
Elmhurst’s Streamline EPC was developed through understanding their needs and working with clients to reduce the burden of EPC and efficiency reporting.
More software features:
- Stores your EPC data in one place in a way which can be used for energy efficiency searches and analytics.
- Fully compliant and approved for RdSAP 9.92 (the latest standard for EPC software)
- Calculates average SAP, SAP Variance, Fuel Bills and CO2 Emissions
- Allows various measures of energy efficiency and inefficiency to be searched by property type, postcode, area
- Calculations of energy performance reports (EPR) ratings for properties included in licence fee.
- Imports external LIG XML files facility available by request on 9.92 & 9.91 RdSAP.
- Data is easily exported to CSV to share with government bodies or across your management team.
- Can be used to target and reveal properties which are ripe for retrofit or a particular improvement measure.
- Will accurately model investment scenarios based on legitimate and approved SAP methodologies
- Simple, intuitive software supported by technical support experts 7 days a week.
Initial Licence Fee: £3000.00
Total Including VAT: £3800.00
Annual Fee: £1500.00 (Plus VAT)
Total including VAT: £1800.00