SBEM Level 4 Practical Survey Day
Elmhurst are offering a unique opportunity to undertake a practical survey of a real Non Domestic Level 4 building supported by an industry expert.
Do you need help identifying what a level 4 air conditioning system looks like?
What technical information do you need from the client and where to find it?
What calculations do you need to do to input into SBEM?
Need a Level 4 Building to complete your portfolio?
If any of the above apply to you then, Elmhurst’s brand new Level 4 Practical Survey Day held at Lutterworth Sports Centre is for you.
- Outline of the day to include an explanation of the equipment required to undertake a competent and compliant survey, safety considerations in commercial premises plant rooms and data to be collected. Visit to plant rooms of sports complex building with a focus on the practicalities of identifying Level 3 and Level 4 building services including centralised air handling units, chilled water equipment, Combined Heat & Power Plant (CHP), large capacity modular boiler heating plant, associated equipment including Building Management System (BMS); calorifiers; pumps and controls.
- Undertake a practical survey of a self contained unit within the sports complex, to include production of floor plans, site notes and photographs.
- Identifying other technical information and sources of information required.
- Undertaking and presentation of subsidiary calculations to include where appropriate frame factors, aspect ratios, exhaust rates, standing losses, specific fan powers.
- Evidence to include in your Quality Assurance Submission
- Entering surveyed data into SBEM.