Improvements to Elmhurst's Members Area
Elmhurst Energy has updated its member’s area as part of its ongoing investment to improve the overall member experience. Access Elmhurst is a key tool for all Elmhurst Accredited Assessors, and is used by members to access supporting documents as well as important software.
Feedback from Elmhurst members has driven the site development, with changes made to the general layout, and page tiles to ensure easier navigation. In addition to this, Access Elmhurst has now been optimised for use on mobile and tablet devices giving members greater flexibility with when and how they do their work.
Access Elmhurst Improvements
- Simple ‘tile’ functionality gives the members’ area a modern look and feel
- Optimised for smart phone and tablet devices
- Only accreditations relevant the member are displayed on screen, saving space
- Clearer text display
- ‘My Documents’ area reduced in size, with cleaner layout and navigation, ensuring access to documentation is easier.
- Access to the latest training courses and industry news through new homepage tiles.
If you need any help, or have any comments on the new site, then please call our technical support teams on 01455 883 250.