Only Elmhurst's Design SAP Software integrates with Home Quality Mark
Elmhurst Energy are leading the way in support of the new Home Quality Mark (HQM) Scheme , by being the first to provide integration between the HQM scheme and their industry leading SAP software. This integration hopes to both simplify and speed up the time taken to produce Home Quality Mark Assessments.
The HQM, which has been created by BRE as a replacement for the Code for Sustainable Homes, allows house builders to demonstrate the high quality of their homes and to differentiate them in the marketplace.
The recent update to Elmhurst's Design SAP 2012 software will allow assessors to export an output file which can be uploaded directly into BRE's system. This means SAP Data can be sent to and used by HQM assessors to develop an accurate quality rating for new build homes.
Our Industry leading Design SAP 2012 Software includes the following features:
- Easy export of SAP Data as an XML output file (integrated with BRE's systems).
- Multiple exports of HQM output file through 'Batch Processing' function
- Fully integrated U-Value Calculator with a Kappa value calculator.
- Easy and intuitive Thermal Bridging data entry with automatic length calculator.
- Batch EPC lodgements, UPRN requests, report production, data editing, copying data export to csv etc.
We currently have a trial available for Design SAP12 which will allow you to test this brand new feature.